Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Radiation Day 23

Day 23 - Just two more weeks and I'm done with radiation. Any ideas on how to celebrate (besides the tatt?)


Still very tired and having trouble sleeping, but I'm going to try the Ambien again tonight.

Today I finished Promise Me by Nancy Brinker.  This is more of an inspirational book about a sister's love than it is about various breast cancer treatments, though it does include information about the history of breast cancer treatment.  However, if you are looking for a "how to" book, this is not it.

I found it to be a great read. You can see my review here.

If you would like more information on the Susan G. Komen For the Cure click here

Not much of a post today, but it is several hours past 5:00 p.m. and we all know I turn into a pumpkin these days around 5:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment