Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fundraising Update

I'm at 56% of fundraising goal for the June Rocky Mount Avon Walk. Thank you to all who have contributed.  I have 114 days to raise the require $1,800 for the Avon Walk and I will also be walking in the Denver and Colorado Springs Susan G. Komen walks.

Isn't this a fantastic shirt? The ribbon is taken from the picture that my youngest son, Patrick painted for me.  The wonderful people at Shirts Plus took his artwork and a quote I selected and created this wonderful design.

I am taking orders to help raise funds the three walks. My husband, Tony, is working on the Crew for the Avon Walk. Patrick wanted to be part of the youth crew, but due to a limited number of slots was not selected. He's too young to participate in the walk, but he's committed to helping me fundraise and train for the walks. What a Battle Buddy!

Here's information for ordering shirts
Prices:
Short Sleeve Shirts - $12.50 each (if you are in the Colorado Springs area).  Sizes are available in  Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, and Adult Extra Large.  If you would like a ladies shirt, please add $1.  An XXL is an additional $1 and an XXXL is an additional $2.  Long sleeve shirts are available for $17.  $5 from each shirt goes to three walks in which I am participating.  The shirts are 100% cotton and pre-shrunk.

If you don't live in the Colorado Springs area but would like a shirt send me your zip code and I'll figure out shipping. I'd love to cover the cost of shipping, but my salary as a librarian just won't cover it.

If you'd like to donate but do not want a shirt you can do so online here at My Avon Walk Personal Page.



No comments:

Post a Comment